1. Do you do your own laundry or do you send it out? LOL! Do my own.
2. Do you laundry at your home or a laundromat? At home, and still thankful after having “been there, done that” with the laudromat thing!
3. Are there certain articles of clothing that you need to have dry-cleaned on a regular basis? My honey’s suits – and the occasional article of mine – I generally try to avoid that, and have had luck with the at-home dry cleaning systems available for your dryer 🙂
4. How often do you do laundry? Is there a certain day of the week that you consider “laundry day?” Nah. Just try to keep it knee-high or lower.
5. Do you iron your clothes as you pull them out of the dryer or do you wait until just before you wear the clothing to iron? Hee hee. Hang them straight out of the dryer so they won’t need ironing, and have been known to restart a dryer after adding a wet washcloth to steam the wrinkles out when the clothes cool before I can get to them! Iron only when absolutely necessary.
6. Do you hang your clothes outside to dry or do you dry them in a dryer? Dryer.
7. Do you own things that need to be hand-washed or do you try to avoid buying things that you can’t wash in the washing machine? Bought a washer with a hand-wash cycle just for that purpose – works great!